Poliglotitis aguda en Facebook

domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

Frases con verbos irregulares en inglés. Ejercicios

Completa los huecos con la forma que corresponda del verbo que está entre paréntesis :

1.- Yesterday I .......... (be) not able to arrive earlier and I have ........ (be) trying to contact you today.

2.- The cat .......... (be) afraid and it .............. (begin) to run.

3.- As soon as we ............. (go) jogging, it ............... (begin) to rain.

4.- Have you already ................. (begin) to read your new book ? yes, I ............... (begin) yesterday.

5.- Last week, we ............ (see) a movie, that ......... (be) showing a woman, who .......... (be) ............. (bite) by a vampire. He .......... (bite) her as she ............ (be) waiting for the bus. It ............. (be) late and dark. She did not ............. (see) him. Two small holes .............. (bleed) from her neck.

6.- It ................ (become) very dangerous as we realized that the brakes of his car ............. (be) ............... (break).

7.- Mary .............. (break) her arm as she ........... (fall).

8.- Yesterday I ................ (buy) a new phone. My old one ............. (break) one week ago when we .............. (go) jogging and it ................. (fall) down to the floor. Have you finally ................. (buy) a new one too?

9.-  ............. (can) you ............... (bring) me a knife? I ................ (bring) everything but I ........... (forget) it.

10.- Do you know when this house ........... (be) ............. (build) ?. I remember they ............ (begin) to ............... (build) in this street when I .............. (be) 8 years old.

11.- I ............... (can) arrive at 8.00 but he will .......... (be) arriving at 9.30, so finally I will ......... (go) a little bit later.

12.- This is the pullover that you ............... (choose) yesterday and it seems that Mary ............. (buy) the yellow one, but I am not sure. Have you finally ................ (chose) this one?

13.- Last week I ............. (dream) about a new house. We had ............. (buy) it. The house .......... (be) old and it was ................ (sell) as there ........... (be) nobody living there.

14.- Yesterday I ............ (feel) sick. I .......... (eat) only an apple but I ................ (drink) a lot of water.

15.- Have you ............. (eat) the apple?

16.- What have you ................... (drink)?

17.- I have ................ (buy) a new book last week and I have already ................ (read) it.

18.- Your girlfriend .............. (write) a postcard for her parents last week when you .............. (come) to visit me. Have you already ................ (send) it ?. Yes, she ................. (send) it yesterday. Today we have .............. (write) another one for my sister and we will ............. (send) it this afternoon.

19.- Sorry, it ................(be) my mistake. I .................... (think) it .............. (be) already ............... (send).

20.- It has to be .................. (shake) before opening.

Consulta la solución aquí.

1 comentario:

Follow by Email